North American Supply Chain Executive Summit (NASCES)
September 12 - September 14
The Must-Attend Event for Supply Chain Executives
Supply Chain Management as a professional discipline is under constant evolution. The challenges of getting things where they need to be on-time, on-budget in the quantity and quality required are falling more and more onto a key group of experienced innovators who have learned on the job while creating a new job title out of half a dozen existing roles.
With this added responsibility comes new opportunities to transform supply chains into engines of growth and profit, as well as a versatile and robust support in times of trouble. The influence supply chain executives have on the future of their organizations has never been greater, and the time is fast approaching where a new generation of leaders will need to absorb a wealth of best practices and lessons learned without having to reinvent the wheel. The North American Supply Chain Executive Summit will bring together a “who’s who” of industry experts, service and solution providers, and media partners from across North America to network, benchmark, share, and learn real-world solutions to universal challenges that face every SCM professional in their daily work.
Agenda at a Glance
- Supply Chain Optimization & Risk Management
- Globalizing distribution channels
- Managing a dynamic workforce
- Leadership & Talent Acquisition – Training Tomorrows Leaders
- Latest advances in Technology
- Big Data Analytics
- Supply Chain Sustainability
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Supply Chain Officers
- SVPs & VPs of Supply Chain/Logistics
- Directors of Supply Chain/Logistics
- VP’s/Directors of Operations
- Supply Chain Leaders
Reserve your place today!