Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2019 – Barcelona, Spain
June 17 - June 19
At Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference 2019, join fellow supply chain leaders and their teams to discover how to set strategic goals appropriate to your organization’s maturity level. Position your supply chain for success, now and for the long term. Redefine the concept of what a supply chain should do to drive value for your organization. Start your journey to mastery now.
- Understand the future role of the supply chain officer.
- Ensure you have the right talent on your team for success.
- Connect with your peers to share best practices.
- Validate your strategic vision and investment decisions.
- Discover, evaluate and compare the latest technologies, services and partnerships.
- Access the unbiased guidance of industry analysts and thought leaders.
- Push past traditional boundaries, drive innovation and uncover new sources of value for the enterprise.
Whether you’re a chief supply chain officer looking to improve your leadership skills, a procurement professional who needs practical advice to accelerate progress on your next initiative, or a supply chain planning executive wanting to develop an accurate operational plan, you’ll find your program, peers and strategic partners at this event. When you attend, you connect with a community focused on finding solutions to your next big challenge.