Sales & Operations Planning
Link high-level strategic plans with day-to-day operations.
Whether you call it S&OP, IBP or SI&OP, it’s no secret that best practice Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning can help you leapfrog the competition. That’s why companies use our proven solution to get sales, marketing, production, finance, and procurement on the same page so the team can quickly compare scenarios and make decisions across the enterprise. With GAINS, executives and planners around the globe have more flexibility to review optimization results and work together to break down internal silos.
Optimize Supply Chain Performance
S&OP links high-level strategic plans with day-to-day operations to balance demand and supply while integrating financial and operations planning. By thoroughly optimizing inventory, supply and demand disparities are smoothed. GAINS provides superior results with Integrated Business Planning (IBP) that includes inventory optimization, replenishment and production optimization, and demand planning in the process. The solution includes:
- Collaborative and synchronized planning across the enterprise
- Scenario planning via robust simulation capability
- High accuracy of pattern recognition, demand sensing, leading indicators, and resilient variability
- Profitability-based allocations
- Balance of predictive & prescriptive analysis
- Robust reporting and dashboard offerings
- KPI Dashboard for graphical performance management ‘drill-down’ reports
- Versatile interaction via GAINS mobile-friendly displays
Need to Drive S&OP Success?
Click below to read the white paper.
With this distinct approach, GAINS offers a more advanced and integrated SI&OP process that far exceeds the results of traditional inventory planning processes and strengthens your company’s competitive advantage.
- Automatically selects the most plausible model from 40 statistical models
- Facilitates promotions & project management
- Integrates extrinsic leading indicators
- Provides exception planning and improves planner productivity
- Enables collaboration with bottom-up and top-down processes
- Manages customer and collaborative forecasts
- Allocates based on profitability
- Plans new and short-life cycle items
- Offers long-term predictive demand sensing