Customer Care Program
The annual R&D Subscription & Maintenance (RSM) retention rate among GAINS® customers exceeds 97%. This industry-leading performance reflects GAINSystems’ commitment to the highest standards of customer service and attests to the long-term performance and value of the GAINS methodology.
Annual R&D Subscription & Maintenance (RSM) retention rate among GAINSystems customers.
Key Customer Care Program Components
- Inventory Investment / Working Capital Reductions
- Incremental Profits and Earnings Contribution
- Customer Service Level Improvements
- Inventory Turn (Days/Months On-Hand) Improvements
- Receiving / Set-up / Activity Cost Reductions
- Workload Reductions / Automation
A summary of these areas is prepared for a comprehensive quick view. As a result of embedded GAINS performance monitoring, GAINSystems is able to advise customers regarding potential business improvement and ways in which the GAINS solution can be better utilized and/or provide early-warning of negative trends.
- Understand the evolving planning and optimization needs of GAINS methodology practitioners
- Obtain feedback on GAINS’ performance and suggestions for improvements and/or operational challenges to be solved in GAINS’ areas of endeavor
- Convey GAINS prospective product enhancement roadmap for the coming year and solicit customer prioritization via interactive surveying
- Present the functional design for each planned enhancement
- Provide detailed application workshops regarding high-impact, under-utilized GAINS methods
- Generate networks directly among GAINS practitioners to share best practices, experiences, and pragmatic solutions