Customer Care Program
Once GAINS is certified for production use at a customer, the partnership established in the six-step EEP process is extended for sustainable engagement with a focus on continuous improvement. This ensures that customers not only optimize their inventory quickly after the initial implementation, but also continue to further optimize and improve profit performance for the life of the relationship.
Annual R&D Subscription & Maintenance (RSM) retention rate among GAINSystems customers.
Key Customer Care Program Components
- Inventory Investment / Working Capital Reductions
- Incremental Profits and Earnings Contribution
- Customer Service Level Improvements
- Inventory Turn (Days/Months On-Hand) Improvements
- Receiving / Set-up / Activity Cost Reductions
- Workload Reductions / Automation
- Understand the evolving planning and optimization needs of GAINS methodology practitioners
- Obtain feedback on GAINS’ performance and suggestions for improvements and/or operational challenges to be solved in GAINS’ areas of endeavor
- Convey GAINS prospective product enhancement roadmap for the coming year and solicit customer prioritization via interactive surveying
- Present the functional design for each planned enhancement
- Provide detailed application workshops regarding high-impact, under-utilized GAINS methods
- Generate networks directly among GAINS practitioners to share best practices, experiences, and pragmatic solutions