Join the GAINSystems team.
GAINSystems is a small company doing big things. We're continuously growing, which means our team needs to grow too. We're headquartered in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago, IL, with remote team members around the world.
We have proven expertise coupled with innovation. We've been around since 1971, but have never stopped improving our product, service, and image. One might say we're "young at heart." Whether you're just getting your career started after school, or are experienced in the B2B software field, GAINSystems has a career path you're looking for.
GAINSystems is a recognized leader in Supply Chain Planning & Inventory Optimization software solutions. In our 40+ year history, we have built a strong reference base (95%+ customer retention), enviable market positioning from the major analyst firms (e.g., Gartner, Nucleus Research) and are poised for even greater growth after a record 2015 and 2016. The right candidate(s) will be driven towards growing with us.
Our team has the perfect balance of fun and function. We are task driven and thrive in challenging environments, but we know how to relax (and can often be seen during Friday happy hours in the neighborhood). From day one, you're part of the team. While success is to be earned, your friendship and respect are a given. Our team thrives on mutual respect; We're smart--not entitled, passionate--not disrespectful, problem solvers--not bystanders.
Our Chicago office is designed for the highest level of team work and wellness, with reconfigurable seating areas, a conference room with a green wall, glass walls for optimal daylight to all parts of the office, a barista bar with espresso drinks and scones during the work week, walls you can write on, and a meditation room.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, 401K with matching options, paid time off, commuter benefits, donation matching, company outings and more.
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to travel & interact with clients
- Exposure to industry-leading clients both domestic and international
- Opportunities for advancement
- Located close to CTA bus lines, CTA Blue Line, Metra train line, and bike share stops
Current Positions Available
Position: Implementation Analyst
GAINSystems is seeking qualified Implementation Analysts to join our growing team in Chicago, IL. Analysts are primarily responsible for supporting the implementation of consulting recommendations and the GAINS Supply Chain Optimization software application. The projects are significant in scope, with full implementations from 3 to 9 months.
- Working closely with clients and fellow team members, implementing new business process architecture (business and functionality requirements, application/system configuration, front-end workflow optimization, business report provided from the system)
- Working closely with IT resources to help identify data integration requirements
- Project Management support, including: development of high-level plans/milestones and detailed work plans,coordination of support resources, change management, and issue resolution
- Providing assistance as required with configuration, training, testing, and operational deployment
- Participate in designing product development specifications to improve GAINS functionality for specific client applications
- Working directly with operational personnel and executive management at client corporations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably B.S.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities required. In particular, quantitative capabilities in the areas of:
- Statistics, Operations Research and/or Econometrics.
- Direct experience working with complex Excel / database models a plus
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
- A willingness to both learn and teach the software
- Ability to self-manage time
Please use the form below to upload your resume and cover letter to apply for this position.