Highlights of this year's event:
- Keynote by Lora Cecere, the founder of Supply Chain Insights and author of the Supply Chain Shaman blog
- Keynote by Art Mesher, who serves on multiple Advisory Boards for technology companies including GAINSystems. He was the CEO and Chairman of the Board at The Descartes Systems Group for 9 years, and launched the Integrated Logistics Strategies Services practice at Gartner Group.
- Network with others in the GAINS user community
- Hear directly from GAINSystems thought leaders on the "State of the Product"
- Sharpen the focus on how to apply GAINS most effectively to your specific industry or application area at the workshops, customer case studies, GAINSystems expert presentations.
- One-on-One discussions and reviews conducted by GAINS experts with you and your team to review the survey/ranking of your current usage of GAINS.
- Meet the GAINSystems people you only know as an email address or as a voice on the phone
When: October 2-3, 2018
Where: University of Chicago’s Gleacher Center
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
Cost: Free for GAINS users
Accommodations: We have a group reservation and discount at the Embassy Suites, located at 511 N. Columbus Dr., Chicago, IL 60611 (1/2 block from the Gleacher Center). To take advantage of this special rate, please book through THIS PAGE by September 1st.
Agenda Overview: In a similar format to previous years, this year's conference will consist of several development presentations and application workshops. On the first day, we will review the state of GAINS and present some of the many improvements delivered in the past year. We will also present several topics of interest to the whole group. Tuesday we will begin at 9AM and continue through the day until 5PM, followed by dinner at a nearby restaurant.
On the second day we will break into smaller groups (by application type / industry) to allow you to focus on areas most-salient to your organization. Sessions will include a forum for GAINS User Interface suggestions, a workshop on Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP), performance management & reporting capabilities, and more. GAINSystems' team of GAINS experts will lead one-on-one discussions with your organization and review the survey/ranking of your current usage of GAINS.
The first workshop session on Wednesday begins at 8:30AM and we target the last session to conclude at 2PM. The one-on-one discussion and review of current GAINS usage with GAINS experts can be scheduled after 2PM if scheduling requires it or a longer session is desired.