Highlights of this year's event:
- Keynote TBD
- Network with others in the GAINS user community
- Hear directly from GAINSystems thought leaders on the "State of the Product"
- Sharpen the focus on how to apply GAINS most effectively to your specific industry or application area at the workshops, customer case studies, GAINSystems expert presentations.
- One-on-One discussions and reviews conducted by GAINS experts with you and your team to review the survey/ranking of your current usage of GAINS.
- Meet the GAINSystems people you only know as an email address or as a voice on the phone
When: October 9-10, 2019
Where: University of Chicago’s Gleacher Center
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
Cost: Free for GAINS users.
If you are not a GAINS client, please email Jenny (JBrager@GAINSystems.com) to discuss attendance.
Accommodations: We have group reservation at the Sheraton Grand, located directly across the street from the Gleacher Center. FOLLOW THIS LINK to make your reservation.
More Info: Please feel free to email Jenny Brager at JBrager@GAINSystems.com
Agenda Overview: In a similar format to previous years, this year's conference will consist of several development presentations and application workshops. On the first day, we will review the state of GAINS and present some of the many improvements delivered in the past year. We will also present several topics of interest to the whole group. Wednesday we will begin at 9AM and continue through the day until 5PM, followed by dinner at a nearby restaurant.
On the second day we will break into smaller groups (by application type / industry) to allow you to focus on areas most-salient to your organization. Sessions will include a forum for GAINS User Interface suggestions, a workshop on Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP), performance management & reporting capabilities, and more. GAINSystems' team of GAINS experts will lead one-on-one discussions with your organization and review the survey/ranking of your current usage of GAINS.
The first workshop session on Thursday begins at 8:30AM and we target the last session to conclude at 2PM. The one-on-one discussion and review of current GAINS usage with GAINS experts can be scheduled after 2PM if scheduling requires it or a longer session is desired.