Highlights of this year's event:
- Network with others in the GAINS user community
- Meet the GAINSystems people you only know as an email address or as a voice on the phone
- Hear directly from GAINSystems thought leaders on the "State of the Product"
- Sharpen the focus on how to apply GAINS most effectively to your specific industry or application area at the workshops, customer case studies, GAINSystems expert presentations.
- One-on-One discussions and reviews conducted by GAINS experts with you and your team to review the survey/ranking of your current usage of GAINS.
When: September 21-22, 2017
Where: University of Chicago’s Gleacher Center
450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
Lodging: Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 East North Water Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611
To make reservations: call toll-free (888) 627-7106 and request the "GAINSystems, Inc. Room Block" or visit the GRG Sheraton page to book online. Rooms must be booked by August 30th to take advantage of our group discount. The rate is guaranteed for September 20th-23rd.
More Info: Please feel free to call Conor Looney on his office line (872) 206-8434,
or email CLooney@GAINSystems.com for further information.
Agenda Overview: In a similar format to previous years, this year's conference will consist of several development presentations and application workshops. On the first day, we will review the state of GAINS and present some of the many improvements delivered in the past year. We will also present several topics of interest to the whole group. Thursday we will begin at 9AM and continue through the day until 5PM.
On the second day we will break into smaller groups (by application type / industry) to allow you to focus on areas most-salient to your organization. Sessions will include a forum for GAINS User Interface suggestions, a workshop on Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP), performance management & reporting capabilities, and more. GAINSystems' team of GAINS experts will lead one-on-one discussions with your organization and review the survey/ranking of your current usage of GAINS.
The first workshop session on Friday begins at 8:30AM and we target the last session to conclude at 2PM. The one-on-one discussion and review of current GAINS usage with GAINS experts can be scheduled after 2PM if scheduling requires it or a longer session is desired.