Distributors are the core of supply chains, and manage a great deal of complexity. Distribution companies require strong networks with suppliers and customers to develop stocking strategies that achieve service level objectives. How to optimize these processes suited to your business needs is the crucial component that GAINS® provides. This single-solution software takes an enterprise-wide approach to optimize every aspect to keep your supply chain running efficiently and profitably.
Powerful, built-in advanced analytics, stochastic models, and proprietary algorithms provide distribution companies with a new level of decision support to dynamically optimize the various complexities inherent in supply chain interdependencies and enable the achievement of targeted service levels, maximized margins, and minimized costs.
Distributors Achieve Results with GAINS
ACCELERATE INVENTORY TURNS
IMPROVE LINE ITEM FILL RATE
Efficiently meet order minimums without over- or under-ordering. Inventory optimization and inventory policy planning calculate parameters and safety stock for each SKUL
Tested and trusted automation to keep your supply chain team focused on the high-priority items
Bolstered with machine learning to address almost any type of demand variation so you stay ahead of the curve
Electrical Distribution Success Stories
- Reduced active inventory by 27% while maintaining industry leading service levels
- Reduced planning and receiving activity by 24% so the team could focus on customer support during a slow economy
- Dropped over $2 million to the bottom line in less than 12 months from go-live
- Read the Success Story
Metals Distribution Success Stories
Industrial Distribution Success Stories
Lawson Products improved inventory availability and customer service levels while increasing inventory turns, reduced freight expenses, and improved planning efficacy. Even IT concerns were alleviated while GAINS seamlessly integrated with SAP via the GAINS-SAP Integration Toolkit.
Additional Distribution Success with GAINS
- Over 2 million SKULS and 60,000 unique SKUs maintained via GAINS
- $2.5M reduction in inactive items company-wide
- Increased mixed pallet density, warehouse labor efficiencies, and DC labor efficiencies