Leveraging sophisticated demand forecasting with predictive analysis and detailed inventory optimization, GAINS Replenishment Optimization accurately predicts supply needs and dynamically adapts to changing demand patterns. GAINS anticipates both shortage and overstock conditions and helps realize profitable inventory deployment.
A proven approach for balancing orders, demand, supply and inventory, our Replenishment and Production Optimization provides:
- Exception-based, profit-prioritized, and sequenced replenishment recommendations
- Automatic order-minimum-adherence, price breaks, substitutions, and alternate supplier decisions
- Optimized capacity level-loading & pre-builds to increase service & reduce overtime
- Profitable inventory rebalancing across the entire network
- Optimal transfer order prioritization and creation
- Automated and optimized full order generation
- Rotables planning optimization
- Component allocation optimization
- Intuitive user interface and improved planner productivity
Address and Conquer the Complexity of Your Supply Chain
GAINS addresses complexity at every level of the supply chain, thereby improving item availability and reducing stockout duration. Replenishment Optimization helps manage millions of SKU/location decisions and ends reliance of simplified broad-brush schemes, such as Min/Max or ROPs. Replenishment Optimization generates suggestions to create or change supply orders, which can be executed automatically, by exception, or both. Based on advanced predictive and simulation techniques, GAINS manages alternative sourcing, lead time, transportation costs, local market complexities, as well as financial and physical constraints at each location. The results include:
- Minimized lost sales and inventory excess/spoilage
- Improved in-stock position
- Increased planning efficiency
- Reduced inventory and related costs
- Optimized inventory throughout the supply chain
Ready to find out more?
Benchmark your company’s performance against similar
companies who have optimized their business with GAINS.