Supply Chain Planning solutions for retail operations needs to be scalable, customizable, handle sales & promotions, and be able to cover a broad spectrum. With GAINS®, demand and supply are analyzed continuously, SI&OP (Sales, Inventory Operations Planning) synchronizes plans across the entire enterprise, multi-tier inventory policies and purchasing are optimized.
Powerful, built-in advanced analytics, stochastic models, and proprietary algorithms provide retail companies with a new level of decision support to dynamically optimize the various complexities inherent in supply chain interdependencies and enable the achievement of targeted service levels, maximized margins, and minimized costs. GAINS Retail Overview – PDF
Dynamically optimize supply planning into the supply/DC network supporting the retail locations, which includes multi-channel fulfillment planning
Methods that consider a comprehensive set of parameters, costs, and margins across the enterprise
Ensure maximum profit (minimum cost) is achieved considering the comprehensive set of costs (e.g. transportation, handling, holding, expiration, etc.)
REDUCE INVENTORY CARRYING COSTS
DECREASE DISSERVICE COSTS
SERVICE LEVELS: KEPT ABOVE
DECREASE SETUP COSTS
Retail Case Studies
- Within 12 months of Go-Live, Officeworks inventory in warehouses and stores was reduced by 20% while off-the-shelf availability increased 15%
- Significantly reduced planner and inventory management workload while dramatically improving data integrity
- Reduce finished Good Inventories by 18%
- Synchronize inventory policies and replenishment plans on a worldwide basis
- Improve global inventory turns by 20%
When you choose GAINS, you are not just choosing an optimization software, you are starting something more. We consider the companies we work with as long-term friendships and partnerships rather than just customers. We are here to support you every step of the way.