Gartner Supply Chain Planning Symposium | Xpo 2022
June 6 - June 8
The Must-Attend Supply Chain Planning Conference of the Year
The Gartner Supply Chain Planning Symposium/Xpo offers attendees a one-stop-shop to access research-backed sessions, get expert advice and solve problems with colleagues. Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo™ addresses the strategic needs of CSCOs and supply chain executives. Visit us in Booth # 336 on the show floor.
You’ll learn to:
- Align your supply chain strategy with the business strategy.
- Improve supply chains’ resilience and agility in meeting customer needs.
- Build more flexible processes and options for fulfilling orders through new business models.
- Rebuild work and build capabilities for a digital supply chain.
- Improve the customer experience (CX) by delivering on the extremes of customer preferences.
Use code SCC13EDC to save $550 on registration!
Join our session on June 7 at 11:15am
Border States Electric Navigates Supply Chain Disruption with AI-Powered GAINS
Discover how AI-powered supply chain planning drives proven strategies for multi-sourcing, predictively sensing lead time, procurement automation, and intercompany collaboration, delivering value in months, not years. Hear how Border States Electric (BSE), a $3 billion electrical distributor, maximizes inventory performance across 5,000 suppliers, 100 locations, and 300,000 SKUs using the GAINS Supply Chain Performance Optimization Platform. The industry leader relies on AI and ML to automate and augment supplier strategies, stock policies, network design, and multi-enterprise flows.