GAINS® customers have achieved impressive results reducing inventory investment and operating costs while increasing customer service levels applying GAINS' (General Adaptive INventory Solution) unique methods. GAINS is adaptable to a company’s specific business parameters and procedures to maximize speed-of-implementation and minimize cultural resistance to process change.
To confirm the recurring benefits achievable with GAINS, GAINSystems has designed the most cost-effective, robust due-diligence process in the industry. Using a process referred to as an IIPSE (Inventory Investment, Profit, and Service Evaluation), GAINSystems optimization experts define which GAINS functions are optimal, given customer objectives and processes. GAINSystems consultants provide a comprehensive plan detailing customer resource involvement and (often-phased) timing as well as a comprehensive ROI analysis derived from quantitative GAINS simulations of the organization's comprehensive transaction data
GAINS SaaS deployment includes a core set of capabilities, as well as a set of options. There are approximately six options available (e.g., Multi-echelon Optimization, SI&OP, Capacity Planning & Optimization, etc.). GAINS’ Service Oriented Architecture allows these options to be easily included or excluded without additional installation. Adjusting the price for only those options applicable in a given environment allows for maximum GAINS ROI.
GAINS® provides several tools and structured processes to obtain rapid implementation and a fast time-to-value that is intrinsic to a SaaS strategy (e.g., streamlined data extraction tools, industry-specific templates, etc.). Using GAINS SaaS, customers have rapidly achieved the following while minimizing internal IT complexity and resource usage:
- Rapid Service Level Improvement
- Inventory Reduction
- Operations Cost Reduction and/or Service-driven Sales Improvements
- Reduced Planner Workload on lower-value-added and/or repetitive activities (and increased focus on higher-value-added activities)
GAINS SaaS Subscription pricing scales with customer revenue or inventory and GAINS impact and is offered in three general variants, with variable configurations also available:
- Silver: Monthly Demand Planning and Inventory Parameter Optimization 'black-box' (where results are provided in data file and Excel form for use in existing tools, without adjustment)
- Gold: Above Parameter Optimization with ability to make adjustments to Demand Plan, Inventory Policy, and SI&OP data, with up-to-daily processing
- Platinum: Ability to use Replenishment Optimization & Planning functions (DRP, Purchasing, Production, Repair) and output files, and event-driven [real-time] processing if more than daily frequency is desired.
To minimize impediments and delays affecting time-to-benefit, GAINSystems consultants can train and assist planning personnel to extract the data required for SaaS, to preclude the need for potentially-scarce IT resources.
GAINSystems also provides System Management Services as well as maximum Hosting flexibility (including via 3rd parties such as Azure or AWS as well as ‘Embedded Appliances’ inside the customer’s firewall).
Note to Current GAINS License Holders: Moving to a subscription model will provide some Subscription-only benefits including: unlimited user ‘seats’/access (encouraging maximum GAINS adoption & impact), application of cross-enterprise (& anonymized) Machine Learning training data and models, Supplier & Customer plan sharing, etc.