Whether you call it S&OP, IBP or SI&OP, it’s no secret that best practice Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning can help you leapfrog the competition. That’s why companies use our proven solution to get sales, marketing, production, finance, and procurement on the same page so the team can quickly compare scenarios and make decisions across the enterprise. With GAINS, executives and planners around the globe have more flexibility to review optimization results and work together to break down internal silos.
Optimize Supply Chain Performance
SI&OP links high-level strategic plans with day-to-day operations to balance demand and supply while integrating financial and operations planning. By thoroughly optimizing inventory, supply and demand disparities are smoothed. GAINS provides superior results by integrating Inventory Optimization and baseline Demand Planning into SI&OP. The solution includes:
- Collaborative and synchronized planning across the enterprise
- Scenario planning via robust simulation capability
- High accuracy of pattern recognition, demand sensing, leading indicators, and resilient variability
- Profitability-based allocations
- Balance of predictive & prescriptive analysis
- Robust reporting and dashboard offerings
- KPI Dashboard for graphical performance management ‘drill-down’ reports
- Versatile interaction via GAINS mobile-friendly displays
With this distinct approach, GAINS offers a more advanced and integrated SI&OP process that far exceeds the results of traditional inventory planning processes and strengthens your company's competitive advantage.
Ready to find out more?
Benchmark your company’s performance against similar
companies who have optimized their business with GAINS.