GAINS® (General Adaptive INventory Solution),
a business decision management and optimization toolset and methodology
• Increase revenue and total profit
• Improve accuracy of business plan
• Support optimization of global inventory
• Further improve service levels
GAINSystems has created a more robust process by integrating Inventory Optimization and baseline Demand Planning into its SI&OP solution. SI&OP links high-level strategic plans with day-to-day operations to balance demand and supply while integrating financial and operations planning. By thoroughly optimizing inventory, supply and demand disparities are smoothed. The results include:
- Increased plan accuracy by integrating leading indicator information and market knowledge
- Synchronized planning across the organization and among enterprises
- Matched resource and/or capacity plans to sales plans
- Accurate estimates of total financial impacts of any plan and the ability to simulate scenarios.
Through this distinct approach, GAINS offers a more advanced and integrated SI&OP process that far exceeds the results of traditional inventory planning processes and creates competitive advantage.
Ready to find out more?
Benchmark your company’s performance against similar companies who have optimized their business.